Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

SONG TODAY: You're a Wolf, Sea Wolf

Today while watching a documentary on Clay Marzo - one of the most amazingly, talented, professional surfer who actually has Asbergers Syndrome - which works to his advantage because he is able to focus incredibly well on his surfing.
Anyway this song was featured in it and I love the surfy, laid back feel to it. It struck me because I have recently moved from somewhere coastal back to somewhere suburban and bland so I like the lyrics in it that say,

I’m runnin’ on the northeast street, cut to the ocean ‘fore I run too low.
I’m runnin’ on the northeast street, cut to the ocean ‘fore I run too low,
Cut to the ocean ‘fore I run too low.
“The one that you are looking for, you’re not gonna find her here.”
“The one that you are looking for, you’re not gonna find her here, here.”




Lyrics | Sea Wolf lyrics - You're A Wolf lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails