Pages

Thursday 2 December 2010

TASHA WISDOM - Number 8


This is Tasha, a 2.5 year old Labrador cross German Short Haired Pointer.

She is has been very busy lately, going for two walks a day along with chasing bugs as it is summer, although she does not like the rain.

Here is her wisdom for today:

"When you read the newspaper, don't forget your glasses. And to look extra smart, I suggest your make your eyes look squinty, people will give you more respect for your smartiness. I read the Herald Sun every morning. My favourite time is when I see my buddies on the pet's page on a Sunday afternoon, their owners are so cheeky! Jen Jen and Ritchie always ensure I wear my glasses so I don't strain my eyes - thanks guys." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails