Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE ANDROID USERS OF THE WORLD

Dear Android Users,

I know you have fabulous, amazing, fun and exciting phones - personally, I admire you everyday as I long to have an iphone, blackberry, samsung galaxy...you know the gang.

However, you are very rude with your phones. You bury your knows in them just expecting that it is acceptable to sit there and look things up on them. I understand they are overly addictive but you need to remember that if you didn't have your phone and you were looking at someone exhibiting your behaviour, you would find it annoying, rude and unacceptable.

So next time you put your hand in your pocket to rip out your stylish phone and check something pointless..stop for a minute and don't not take it out. Instead engage in the art of conversation. Give the people around you the respect and time they deserve. I am sure you will be better for it.

Kind regards,

Sarah Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails