Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

SWIM SWIM SWIM



Went for a swim today. Was in one of these restless I don't know what do with myself moods at about 7pm because I had had an early dinner. Swimming balances the moods sometimes I think. It is calming and puts you in a restful place. The negative ions in the water are supposed to bring you a sense of peacefulness as I was once told by a naturopath who said surfers get grumpy when they don't get out in the water for a few days. In my first year of university I was a swim teacher, it was fully being back in the water and trying to focus on some of the techniques I used to teach on myself. I think I would be a much better swim teacher today if I had to go back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails