Pages

Friday 1 October 2010

FAVOURITE SPOT: Bondi Icebergs

One of my favourite spots has to be Bondi Icebergs. The view is gorgeous and the place has an amazing energy. The restaurant is divine and superb but reflecting the location, pricey. So if you ever go there and don't want to spend up big but still enjoy the view, go for a coffee and order their polenta chips of the snacks menu - they are scrumptious! You can sit and appreciate the stunning views, watch the surfers and there is even a little balcony you can sit on (if you are out with smokers this is good too!)

Where is your favourite spot?

Here are some snaps:

The view from the balcony

The view over Bondi

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is lovely! I would love to swim in that pool. xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails