Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

THIS WILL TURN YOU VEGETARIAN: Earthings trailer

This will turn you vegetarian. It almost did it to me. I think I gasped while watching this every 10 seconds. It is a trailer for what looks like a very eye opening documentary on the cruelty towards animals. Where I currently work, we work odd hours and have dinner provided. We were eating a casserole for dinner as we were discussing the effectiveness of the trailer - as it turned out many people left their meat in their bowls.

1 comment:

  1. Being in a country of vegos for three months ment i didn't have any meat. Now that I am home I rarely eat meat, it is like i can takes the death on it. Something changed in my taste, now even the smell of cooking meat makes me feel queasy.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails