Pages

Saturday 2 October 2010

TIME FOR: A bubble bath

There is nothing better than a nice warm bubble bath. Relaxing. Dreamy. Luscious.

Benefits of having a bubble bath:


  • - They are good for people with insomnia to relax them just before bed
  • - Fantastic for dry, itchy skin
  • - Unlike a shower, you can multi task in a bath and read a book
  • - When you are in a bath, it is your time. Your time to relax. 
  • - They help the body sweat out toxins
  • - They stimulate blood flow
  • - They are a natural nasal decongestant


Here is a little photo me (left) with my sister Tamsin (right) after a bath when I was little - they always make me happy and giggly!

1 comment:

  1. I just got out of a bubble bath about 10 mins ago. It was amazing. I had a relax, did some reading and got clean all at the same time.

    ps love the cheeky photo with the bubble hats.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails