Pages

Saturday 2 October 2010

TASHA WISDOM - Number 5

This is Tasha, a crazy young 2.5 year old Labrador cross German Short Haired Pointer.

She will be sharing some of her dog wisdom on this blog occasionally.

This is her wisdom for today -

"This is Sally below - NOT me, I'm not that FAT (I'm trim, sexy and toned, I run around a lot). Sally was my mummy and daddy's dog before me, I think she died because she ate too much Chum but I don't know for sure, you know. 
Sally left me a secret message in the kennel I inherited from her, it told me some special advice:
- If you bark at them a lot, you normally get your way
- You should take Jen Jen and Ritchie (my mum and dad) for walks everyday, pull harder if they are walking slow, they need the exercise. 
- Jen Jen likes to watch Judge Judy every day at 3:30pm, you will become an expert on the law
- I have installed an invisible gas mask for you under the barbecue. Jen Jen and Ritchie some time fart a lot especially if you are sitting on their tootsies to get warm
- Make sure you give extra special attention to the lovely ironing lady Anne, she is fluent in dog language and loved to talk but only when Jen Jen is not looking and she brings you potato cakes every week - it's fantastic. 
- Jen Jen and Anne are smokie bears, you will become addicted to nicotine
- Sneak into their beds for a cat nap, they don't mind and make sure you sit up high on their pillows for extra comfort
I would like to thank Sally girl for her advice, I really think it was nice of her. I really like her Chinese impersonation shot at the bottom, she was obsessed with Chiuwawa's, there were posters of them all over her kennel when I moved in.
Till next time, Tasha."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails