Pages

Monday 4 October 2010

THINKING MUSIC: Above the clouds

This song has been part of a Chill Out sessions album that has been on my iPod for ages. Yet I have never really listened to it in full because the beginning is not all that captivating. However while on a long drive on the weekend, it started playing and I didn't press to the next long, just let the song go. And discovered that it is fantastic thinking music! I found the song really motivating and fun, it put me in a good mood and made me feel like I wanted to go out there and get on with things. Hope you enjoy it and may it have the same effect on it.
If you know any similar songs, please shout out!

1 comment:

  1. You should check out Allez Allez (Aeroplane remix) by Allez Allez, or any mix by Aeroplane- theres a great one on the resident advisor website.
    Such great chill out music!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails