Pages

Thursday 30 September 2010

CALM DOWN HERALD SUN: Readers love Pussy Cats

Ok, I am not a football fan and this is definetly not a football/sport blog. But while I am doing a bit of posting on the now ex Geelong cats player Gary Ablett Jr, thought I would continue with a bit of banter on the topic. Last night at 1.11am I was taking a quick look at HeraldSun.com.au - and found that 7 out of the 10 of the most popular articles had something to do with the Geelong Cats issues with Gary Ablett Jr or Mark Thompson. Are Herald Sun readers obsessed with the controversy? Hmmm.....yes! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sooooo much for all the nice words you left on my blog! I really appreciate it! You made my day ;)

    <3
    www.kasiabelhadri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails