Pages

Sunday 26 September 2010

RANDOM THOUGHT: Do you think this is Rupert Murdoch's favourite song?

What are your thoughts on this being Rupert Murdoch's favourite song? He is one of the most powerful people in the world. He also own a huge, highly expensive apartment in New York. Have a listen and read the lyrics below and if you feel like it, tell me what you think....



Start spreading the news, I’m leaving today
I want to be a part of it - new york, new york
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it - new york,
new york

I wanna wake up in a city, that doesn’t sleep
And find I’m king of the hill - top of the heap

These little town blues, are melting away
I’ll make a brand new start of it - in old new
york
If I can make it there, I’ll make it anywhere
It’s up to you - new york, new york

New york, new york
I want to wake up in a city, that never sleeps
And find I’m a number one top of the list, king
of the hill
A number one

These little town blues, are melting away
I’m gonna make a brand new start of it - in old
new york
And if I can make it there, I’m gonna make it
anywhere

It up to you - new york new york

New york

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails