Pages

Friday 17 September 2010

FREEFALLIN Zoe Badwi

Zoe Badwi is one of Australia's best female club singers.
Over the past two years, her career has took off since her first single, 'Release Me' went to number one.
Previously she had been a model and actress - very multi talented lady. She had also appeared in a Mars Bar commercial and was part of the band Sirens for a little bit of trivia.

I had the honour of doing a phone interview with her earlier in the year, you can read it here. She is definetely a very fun and cheeky lady with an energetic attitude towards life. She was lovely on the phone and had heaps of energy - a very bubbly lady. She explained that she likes to write songs that make people feel good and focus on the enjoyment of life. To her credit, her previous songs 'Release Me', 'In the moment' and her current hit 'Freefallin' are all the type of songs that have that sense of freedom about them, as if you've lifted a weight of your shoulders. That feeling of a mini euphoria.

I know you are supposed to never talk about a woman's age but Zoe is actually in her early 30s. But who would know that from looking at her? Her fit physique and glowing skin without a wrinkle makes her look like she could easily pass for someone in her early 20s.

I love her latest song 'Freefallin' it's a very cool, upbeat, feel good song.

And looking forward to the rest of this energetic woman's hits!



And for those who enjoy it, here are the lyrics -

Its not the first time I felt this heart ache
Its not the first time I felt my world shake
Wont be the last time I cry but there's no tears tonight
leaving my stress at the door till daybreak

Cos I can feel it in the air
Somethings different tonight
Im stepping out of your shadow
And moving into the light
Figured it out now im liberated
Feel like Im somebody new
Not waiting round for your love now baby
You're never coming through

Yeah Im free fallin
Im letting go just let the melody flow
Free fallin
Im feeling so like whatever but things can only get better
Yeah im free tonight sweet dreams goodbye
Said im free tonight its all good im alright

It not the first time I started over
Its not the my world grew colder
its gonna take a little time but right now im doing fine
Gonna live it up before I get much older
Cos I can feel it in the air
oohh somethings different tonight
I think im finally moving on yeah ive come back to life

Yeah Im free fallin
Im letting go just let the melody flow
Free fallin
Im feeling so like whatever but things can only get better
Yeah im free tonight sweet dreams goodbye
Said im free tonight its all good im alright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think - I love it & I'm excited by it! And will try to comment on your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails